General Terms and Conditions (as of October 15, 2019)
1. General - The customer can save or print out these general terms and conditions at any time by pressing the "Save" or "Print" button. The contract text is not saved after the contract is concluded and is then no longer accessible to the customer. The customer can also save and / or print the content of his order immediately after placing his order. Furthermore, we will provide the customer with the contractual provisions, including these general terms and conditions, after placing his order in text form at the latest when the goods are delivered.
2. Prices - All prices are exclusive of packaging and transport costs.
3. Terms of delivery - Partial deliveries and partial services that are reasonable for the buyer are permitted. In this case, each partial delivery and partial performance that is reasonable for the buyer is considered an independent delivery and performance.
Unless the seller has definitely refused the service beforehand, the buyer can request the seller in writing 4 weeks after a non-binding delivery date or a non-binding delivery period has been exceeded to deliver within a reasonable period. With this reminder, the seller is in default. In the event of default, the buyer can also set the seller a reasonable grace period for supplementary performance in writing. If a reasonable period for performance or supplementary performance set in writing by the buyer for the service or subsequent performance has passed without success and the seller is responsible for this, the buyer can demand compensation instead of the service. A claim for damages due to the entire service cannot be asserted if the seller has not performed the services as owed and the breach of duty is negligible. In the case of slight negligence, the claim for damages is limited to a maximum of 10% of the purchase price. If the buyer is a legal entity under public law, a special fund under public law or an entrepreneur within the meaning of Section 14 of the German Civil Code (BGB), he is only entitled to compensation for intent or gross negligence.
Disruptions in the business operations of the seller or its subcontractors for which the seller is not responsible, in particular work stoppages and lockouts as well as cases of force majeure which are based on an unforeseeable and faultless event, extend the delivery time accordingly.
If the buyer does not accept goods produced for him, Veana is entitled to claim damages for non-performance. In this respect, Veana can demand a flat-rate amount of 75% of the value of the goods plus any other costs such as, in particular, transportation and packaging. In this case, the buyer is allowed to prove that the damage was actually less.
The commercial resale of our products via internet platforms of any kind in connection with our European and American word mark VEANA without the written approval of Veana UG (limited liability) is strictly prohibited.
The goods are delivered by Deutsche Post AG or another forwarding agent. Any shipping costs incurred are indicated before the contract is concluded. In the case of mailing / cash on delivery, the delivery agent also charges a cash on delivery fee. Subsequent deliveries are generally free of shipping costs within Germany.
4. Dispatch - The goods are dispatched to a location other than the place of performance at the expense of the buyer. If the buyer is a legal entity under public law, a special fund under public law or an entrepreneur in accordance with § 14 BGB, shipping is at the risk of the buyer.
5. Retention of title - The goods remain the property of the seller until settlement of the claims due to the seller based on the purchase contract.
If the buyer is a legal entity under public law, a special fund under public law or an entrepreneur in accordance with Section 14 of the German Civil Code (BGB), for whom the contract belongs to the operation of his trade, the retention of title applies to the claims that the seller has against the buyer from his current business relationship Has. Processing and processing take place to the exclusion of the acquisition of ownership according to § 950 BGB. The processed goods serve as security in the amount of the invoice value of the processed reserved goods. If the goods are resold, the buyer assigns any resulting claims to the seller. The assigned claim serves to secure the purchase price claim, with the current account of the balance claim, in the amount of the invoice value of the goods sold.
At the request of the buyer, the seller is obliged to waive the retention of title if the buyer has fulfilled all claims related to the object of purchase and there is adequate security for the remaining claims from the current business relationship.
6. Warranty - As a supplementary performance, the buyer can initially request that the defect be remedied or that a defect-free item is delivered. If the supplementary performance fails, the buyer can demand a reduction (reduction of the remuneration) instead of the supplementary performance or withdraw from the contract at his option. The assertion of a claim for damages remains unaffected.
The following applies to supplementary performance:
b) Warranty obligations do not exist if the error that has occurred is causally related to the fact that the object of purchase has been improperly handled or overused or parts have been incorporated into the object of purchase, the use of which the seller has not approved or the object of purchase has not been approved by the seller Has been changed or the buyer has not followed the regulations regarding the handling, maintenance and care of the object of purchase (e.g. instructions).
Natural wear and tear is excluded from the warranty. If the object of purchase is a used item and the buyer is a consumer within the meaning of §13 BGB, the warranty period is 1 year. If the object of purchase is a used item and the buyer is an entrepreneur within the meaning of §14 BGB, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the guarantee is excluded.
7. Returns - A copy of the invoice and, if applicable, a description of the error should be included with the return. A return should be free. If the buyer is a consumer within the meaning of §13 BGB, the return labels sent with the shipment should be used for a return. There are no costs for the consumer when using these return labels. If the buyer is a legal entity under public law, a special fund under public law or an entrepreneur within the meaning of Section 14 of the German Civil Code (BGB), and if the seller carries out subsequent performance (repair or subsequent delivery), the buyer should submit the original receipts for the necessary return shipping costs send the seller's accounting department. Return costs are to be regarded as necessary up to the cost of a standard DHL package.
8. Liability - The liability of the seller towards the buyer for his legal representatives, vicarious agents or employees is excluded except in cases of intent and gross negligence; in cases of injury to life, limb or health, the seller is also liable in cases of a slightly negligent breach of duty.
9. Applicable law - The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to these terms and conditions as well as the business relationships between the seller and buyer. Other national laws are precluded as well international sales laws.
10. Place of performance, place of jurisdiction - The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all current and future claims arising from the business relationship with full merchants, including bills of exchange and checks, is the registered office of the seller.
The same place of jurisdiction applies if the buyer does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany, relocates his domicile or usual place of residence after the conclusion of the contract, or his domicile or usual place of residence is not known at the time the action is brought.
11. Data protection - Without your express consent, your data will only be used to process your order and will be saved in the course of the business relationship via a computer system. Your data will only be passed on to companies commissioned with the delivery if the order processing makes this necessary. Otherwise, the data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be made available to third parties.
We send sporadic product information to our existing customers, so the use of your data for your own commercial purposes for similar goods and services is not excluded. You can object to this use at any time without incurring costs other than transmission costs according to the basic tariffs.
12. Conclusion of contract - The presentation of the range of veana.de and connected or linked domains on the Internet does not constitute an offer within the meaning of §§ 145 ff. BGB. The customer makes a binding order by electronic mail, post, fax or telephone Order to Veana.de from. The receipt of the order is confirmed together with the acceptance of the order immediately after sending it in an automated email. With this e-mail confirmation, the purchase contract is concluded
13. In cooperation with Klarna - we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Klarna invoice: Payable within 14 days of the invoice date. The invoice is issued when the goods are dispatched and sent by e-mail. You can find the invoice conditions here .
- Klarna installment purchase: With the Klarna financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6.95). Further information on Klarna installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the standard European information for consumer loans can be found here .
- Instant bank transfer
- Credit card (Visa / Mastercard)
- Direct debit
14. Partial invalidity - If individual provisions are invalid , the validity of the remaining provisions remains unaffected.
End of terms and conditions